The Tell part of our ecosystem is executed through a mobile application which allows fast notification.
Through the app we provide:
- Individualized next steps
- Symptom checking
- Exposure notifications
- Test scheduling and registration
- Collection site check in tool
- Automatic download of test results
- Building Access status badge
We also bring the flexibility to work with you to employ different communication platforms.
Privacy First Approach
We take a transparent and clear approach to privacy and data ownership. Users select the level of privacy with which they are comfortable.
- Minimal data collections mean we are transparent about what we collect and how it enables the app features.
- We keep data no longer than necessary and allow users to delete their data at any time.
- Consent, choice and control are fundamental. We provide users a choice of privacy levels that they can change at any time, and we honor that change immediately.
- Robust security controls ensure data is transferred and stored securely on a highly controlled infrastructure.
Users can also report their own symptoms
The following list is the approved list from the CDC
- No symptoms
- Shaking or Shivering
- Muscle or Joint Pain
- Sore Throat
- Loss of Taste and/or Smell
County health authorities set the conditions under which these symptoms change an individual’s COVID-19 Status.
For each user, the app displays their COVID-19 status
- Characterizes each individual as green, yellow, orange, or red.
- Local health authorities define what test results or symptoms result in each color status.
- The system provides granular controls to change COVID-19 statues on a county by county basis.